Monday, October 7, 2013

Iggy Azalea: 'I really admire Beyoncé'

Just found out this a.m. from boss lady Jhenelle Hill that Iggy Azalea has opened up about her friendship with Beyoncé. 

Azalea is to open up for the Australian leg of Beyoncé's 'Mrs. Carter Show World Tour' later this month.


Iggy Azalea, 2013 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals at the Barclays Center
© WENN
Iggy Azalea
Beyonce performing on the Virgin Media Stage during day one of the V Festival at Hylands Park in Chelmsford.
© Yui Mok/PA Wire/Press Association Images
Beyonce performs at V Festival.


















The rapper recently shared with BET's 106 & Park that she has been greatly influenced by the 'Love on Top' singer.


"I love me some Bey. I really like all her tour looks," Azalea commented. "I've kinda been biting little things from them. I have to admit, I really admire her." 

Azalea also discussed her friendship with rapper TI, calling him a "good friend".

"Sometimes he gives me lipstick advice," she said, adding: "Sometimes he gives me some style help too. He's cool. That's what good friends do. Good friends can't let you walk out of the house looking crazy."

Azalea recently released music video for her new single 'Change Your Life', which features TI.

Watch the music video for 'Change Your Life' below:

-Zoe Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment