Friday, November 26, 2010

Paul Mitchell's FAV 5 DIVAS



A diva (English pronunciation: /ˈdiːvə/, Italian: [ˈdiːva]) is a celebrated female singer. The term is used to describe a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and, by extension, in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of "prima donna".

1. Beyonce Knowles
Everyone and their mom knows this lady is the TRUTH! She's incredibly talented, super gorgeous, and of course FIERCE! So it's only right that she gets the #1 slot.

2. Mariah Carey

Dubbed "The Voice" this woman can do no wrong in music. Her vocal range is SICK! Everytime I hear her music it soothes my soul.

3. Rihanna

Fashion ICON!! Hunni always serves it, Oh Na Na LOL

4. Celine Dion

Lady Las Vegas!!! The older she gets the better her vocals. She's been making music for over 3 decades and she is STILL going strong.



5. Paul Mitchell Rabell

No one gives me more life than ME! I'm amazed at how pretty my skinny ass can look and how I put myself together :-)


ALWAYS REMEMBER A HUMBLE DIVA IS THE BEST ONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment