Saturday, November 20, 2010

P.M.'s (Paul Mitchell Rabell)Top 5 Products For Fall/Winter 2010





















For the ULTIMATE HOLD LADIES!!! PUMP PUMP IT UP !!! I don't use this little fella all the time but when I do I Adore it's efforts.




















As for fly-aways (the little hairs that stick up) a quick spray of Redken's Wax Blaster does the trick. Again the smell is FREAKIN' AMAZING !!




















I use this holding spray by Paul Mitchell to set my curls after I roll and pin them. It's a light mist so no worries about crunchy hair and it doesn't flake so, no Snow White LOL















My folks with dry hair I recommend this oil collection is EVERYTHING!! It's light, locks in moisture, and keeps all frizz under control. Not only does it work but the smell is INCREDIBLE!





















For Color Protection I LOVE Color Protection By Garnier It's absolutely AMAZING! It smells super yummy and it gives my hair that Bounce Hunni !




REMEMBER!!
ALWAYS CARRY A COMB/BRUSH & MIRROR TO MAKE SURE THAT MANE STAYS!




No comments:

Post a Comment