What does it do?
When do you use it?
Is it good for my skin?
Why does everyone like this product?
Every time I work with a client, and I bring this item out. I instantly get the question "What is that?", "My friend has that; what does it do?", or my favorite "I have that! I love it! But I have no idea what it does..."- WHATT???
I've had enough of the foolery! It's time to clear this up once and for all.
Doing a little research I went to "MAC's" website as well as asking some of my friends and fellow artists on how they use Fix+.
I want to make sure when you are done view this post that you will spray you Fix+ with purpose!
F.Y.I THIS DOSE NOT SET YOUR MAKEUP!!!!!
(No matter how much you spray)
Here is what MAC defines Fix+ as.
An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
( so this is going to HYDRATE, SOOTHE, and REFRESH you skin)
I'm the kind of makeup artist who likes to use an item for multiple functions. Here is a list of what you can do with Fix+.
Like any item that you spray always hold Fix+ 6inches away from your face. Spray 3 time on the left side of your face, than the right, finally the center(in no particular order).
- Spray before starting your makeup to energize and lightly hydrate your skin.
- If you notice that your skin looks looks powdery when you are done applying your makeup. Spray Fix+ and let it dry. You will notice that you will see your natural texture underneath.
- If you have a matte eye shadow that you want to use as an eyeliner. Spray your liner brush with Fix+ to create a smoother line.
- Using mineral eye shadows can be messy some times. If you spray your shadow brush with Fix+. You will see that the color of the mineral shadow is much stronger.
- Feeling slightly stressed? Spray Fix+ and you will notice how relaxed you will feel thanks to it's soothing components.
Fix+ is right for everyone it has lots of functions and is something that you will need as a staple in your personal kit!!!
HOPE I WAS SOME HELP