Monday, November 26, 2012

Brooklyn Street Style: Amy in Tom Sohung

Behold Fashion Glory right at my door step!
  
Lovely Amy in my neighborhood of Fort Greene Brooklyn

 / Coat Tom Sohung / Bag Louis Vuitton/ 

One Bystander felt put to shame by the lack luster of his own wardrobe! Together he and I 

declared Amy's look to be the bees knees!!! We agreed the hike in the front and the 

structure of the coat was sickening, all design courtesy of New york based Tom Sohung. 

Be sure to check him out for the last day of his Pop up Shop tomorrow at the Chelsea 

Market!

 -Jhenelle Neon



Sohung Designs Amazing Wool Overdress at ID Pop Shop
 
Markets of New York City is proud to support the Independent Designer Pop Shop, or ID Pop Shop, in Chelsea Market!  One of my favorite designers, Tom Sohung of Sohung Designs, whose dress I wore to my book launch party last year, is participating in this treasure-filled market.  The photo is yours truly falling in love with his spectacular wool overdress.  It is asymmetrical, with a long cut-out sleeve on one side and a cape sleeve on the other.  It buttons up in the most flattering, unusual way, the epitome of style and design.  And it made me feel like a super rich 1 Percenter, only better because my finest wares are local and handmade.
The ID Pop Shop runs every day through November 27 and features 18 of New York’s fine emerging designers in fashion, jewelry, accessories, and bath and body products.  They’re giving away American Express Gift Cards every weekend, so follow ID Pop Shop on Facebook and win!
Source

1 comment: